SC Landscapes specialise in creating native, drought tolerant, water wise, low maintenance gardens that have an organic and natural feel.
Our team is passionate about the environment and have a strong commitment to sustainable and creative design principles. Which is why we especially enjoy working with coastal, modern and quintessentially Australian gardens that are on trend and don’t cost or damage the Earth
Our landscape design services are most commonly utilised for new builds that have a blank slate to work with and often include the works - decks, paving, concreting, retaining walls, screening, turf and garden bed areas.
From re-design fixes to complete makeovers bringing in sculpture, such as bird baths/feeders, feature trees or plantings that encourage the wildlife in, we can help give your dull and tired landscape a fresh feel.
Whether you’re in need of a retaining wall or an outdoor seating area, SC Landscapes can help create level, functional areas and zones that take you on a journey through the garden.
We can also assist with:
- Retaining Walls (from gabion walls to large rocks and boulders or reclaimed railway sleepers)
- Concreting/Paving (including speciality paving using high quality natural stone)
- Speciality Fencing
- Screening Courtyards
- Outdoor Seating/Firepit Areas
- Automated Irrigation Systems
- Pool Landscaping
- Edible Gardens (vegetable/herb boxes, vegetable garden plots, fruit trees)